Bevex tube-in-tube python, used in conjunction with POLARCLEAN co-axial fittings designed by John Guest, provides an alternative draught beer dispense system.
• Consistent extra cold dispense
• No cellar or secondary cooling required
• Reduction in heat gain
• Reduction in formation of biofilm
• Extended cleaning cycles
• Optimum drink quality & dispense consistency
• Efficient and simple system with low installation & running costs
• Ideal for smaller venues
The insulation sets were developed by L‘ISOLANTE K-FLEX to be used in conjunction with the John Guest POLARCLEAN range of connectors for Tube in Tube pythons.
Standard sizes available: Outer tube - 18mm OD
Inner tubes - 8.0mm and 9.5mm OD
Euroclass B, s2, d0 EN 13501-1; BS 476 Part 6 1989 Cl. 0 (UK) - B1 DIN 4102 (DE); Cl 1 (I), Brandkennziffer 5.2 (CH) DIN 4102 TEIL 11 (Wand-und Dechendurchfuhrung); NF - FEU 487 (F), M1 (E) - applies to insulation only
|K-FLEX reserves the right to change data and technical requirements without notice.|